Job Network
Sponsored by

Sales Headhunters

2,394 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by a.froman
a.froman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for some good sales headhunters. I have been in O/G sales for the last 15 years but the grind is getting to me. Just wanted to discuss some possible options moving forward with someone. Thanks in advance.
AggieOO
Have you thought about selling breakfast meats in the midwest? You could likely become the sausage king of Chicago?
a.froman
AG
TTT
supermanrv
AG
a.froman,

where you working out of?

I know of someone in Houston looking for a sales job.

RG20
Sales is a grind anywhere you go, and you think leaving will get you out of the grind?
OregonAggie
AG
RG20 said:

Sales is a grind anywhere you go, and you think leaving will get you out of the grind?

I'm not sure what OP's day to day consists of but not all sales jobs are created equal.

A.froman - im sure you're not planning on doing this but I wouldn't tell a recruiter or a hiring manager that you want out of "the grind". I'm sure you know that but being sure.

Are you on LinkedIn? It's a great resource for recruiters in most industries. Definitely is for medical sales of any kind.
a.froman
AG
Thank for the advice. By grind I just meant the cyclical nature of the oil and gas industry. The fact that everything is so price driven makes it tough when your company can't seem to compete. Also when your company is laying off your assets makes it tough as well. Been doing sales long enough to realize that every industry has their grind
OregonAggie
AG
That "grind" definitely has to be hard to deal with and I think a recruiter would understand that.

Good luck man. Just find some industries you're really interested in and let us on the board know. I know this board has been very helpful for many others. Once you find the industries you're interested in, it makes it easier to find the right recruiters online
cml08
AG
a.froman - what specifically do you sell? We are hiring for rotating equipment (blower and compressor) sales in Houston area calling on industrial, cement, food, and petrochemical clients.
a.froman
AG
I have been oil and gas sales over the last 15 years selling multiple product lines. However I am in the DFW area not Houston. Sorry for the delay in responding been away from the computer all day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.