Job Network
Sponsored by

Can you sell hunting and fishing trips?

2,980 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BleacherRat
Rosco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If so, we are looking for people to sell our hunting and fishing trips. If you think you can sell, we will pay you commission on each trip sold. It's very straightforward. Experience and knowledge of various forums, social media pages, etc. is helpful. Good side gig for students or those wanting a lil extra cash.
fracman
AG
I own and operate an outfitting company and would love to hear more about this opportunity. Any chance I could get your contact info?
Rosco
AG
PM Sent
baylorlandry_
My roommate is interested if the position is still available, his email is hjwood15@hotmail.com
montanagriz
S
Interested in hearing more
average_joker
AG
I'm interested as well.
Username@ yahoo to get in touch.
BleacherRat

GrayStar said:

If so, we are looking for people to sell our hunting and fishing trips. If you think you can sell, we will pay you commission on each trip sold. It's very straightforward. Experience and knowledge of various forums, social media pages, etc. is helpful. Good side gig for students or those wanting a lil extra cash.
Dear GrayStar,

I have no idea about your business, but I think it's important to point out to the general public your desire to hire either current students or recent graduates of Texas A&M. It looks like you are legit with your AgTag, but I do want to point out you have another thread at https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/3065284

On this particular "Hunting and Fishing" opportunity, can you divulge what the possible income of of one sale might be? Thank you, and please don't be defensive about the question.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.