Job Network
Sponsored by

HKS hiring Architects/Designers in Dallas, Houston, and Beyond!

2,564 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Racer X
ArchAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags!

HKS Architects (founded by Harwood K. Smith Class of 1936) is currently seeking talented architects and designers from entry level to senior management with opportunities in our Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Houston offices. We also have openings in the following offices both nationally and internationally: Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Miami, Atlanta, Orlando, Chicago, Washington DC, Denver, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Richmond, Shanghai, Singapore, London, and New Delhi. Sectors seeking talent include Sports, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education, Urban Design, Construction Administration, and Marketing just to name a few.

If you are interested in pursuing a career at HKS, please feel free to PM me for more information and where to direct resumes. I have personally been with HKS for 20 years and have enjoyed every moment. I started as an intern while I was attending A&M and I always felt like I had a vital role even at such a young age. Everyone treated me with respect and as an integral part of the project team(s), so it was a no brainer for me to return after completing my Masters of Architecture. The projects you have an opportunity to work on are second to none and the relationships you form with your colleagues and clients will last you a lifetime. Lots of Aggies here too, so you're always surrounded by the good guys!

I hope to hear from many of you very soon! Thanks and Gig'em!
IntensivePurposes
AG
I don't have the ability to PM, but I do have some questions. Do you have alternate contact info you can post?
ArchAg01
AG
Reply with an email address and I'll reach out to you.
cypress-ag
AG
Tried to PM you but it won't allow the message to go through. Daughter is ENDS class of 2020 and would like to have a contact at HKS when she's completed her degrees
IntensivePurposes
AG
cwilliams087 @ gmail
cypress-ag
AG
Thx
ArchAg01
AG
cypress-ag,

Please reply with an email address and I'll reach out to you ASAP.
Pac1698
AG
Howdy ArchAg, are you all still looking for employees (specifically in the Houston area)?
ArchAg01
AG
We're always looking for talented designers and architects. Please provide an email address so I may reach out to you.
Pac1698
AG
My email is pactamu1698@gmail.com

Thanks!
aggies1226
AG
Thank you ArchAg01 for contacting me.
ArchAg01
FC12
I'll be playing in your DFW golf tournament next week.
Racer X
AG
I'm interested- devonhanna at gmail

tia
Racer X
AG
ttt
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.