I have consulted to 10 or 15 State DOTs in my 25 year career dealing with GIS data for planning and asset management. I have wrote custom Oracle routines to manage and process spatial data in a variety of manners. I have wrote software to make the annual US DOT Highway Performance Monitoring System submittal for multiple states. I am a hard worker and a dedicated employee. I would love to put my skills to use for someone in the Aggie network. My current contract runs out in August, so I am looking for a job after 8 years contracting to the same firm.

If you have a State Government client, I would imagine I can interface with them and help support their business needs. I am proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle from needs analysis to deployment of a finalized product and end user training. I have managed teams of developers to complete successful projects in the past.

If you need someone with some skills, to help your team, please drop me a line. I am willing to work remotely, and willing to travel, but would like to remain in central Texas, if at all possible.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!