Job Network
Sponsored by

Project Manager - San Antonio

1,580 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by A1_Ag_95
A1_Ag_95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for self-motivated, organized individuals with a background in construction, preferably large or heavy construction. The position would be an office based project manager on the supply side of water and wastewater treatment plant new construction, renovation, design build, etc. Our office focuses on projects in TX up to the Canadian border and east.

Tasks would include:
  • Daily communication with customer on-site PM's and field hands.
  • Daily communication with our vendors to ensure right pricing and delivery of materials to job.
  • Reading/understanding job specifications and application to submittal processes
  • Reading/understanding of construction drawings to provide value added services and suggestions to contractor.
  • Purchasing, coordination and delivery of materials to job site.

Preferred Applicants will have:
  • 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience.
  • Knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office software, specifically Outlook and Excel.
  • Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
  • Ability to clearly and professionally communicate via written and verbal platforms.
  • Candidates with 1-2 years work experience within construction industry with ability to show experience in specification interpretation, construction plans, and submittal processes strongly considered.

NOTE: This position is based in San Antonio, TX and candidates must be willing to relocate.

Apply at: https://bit.ly/30xZIUJ
cretzloff
AG
I am not a project manager but I am studying for the CAPM license and believe I have the basic skills necessary for the job and then some. Do you have an email that I can send my resume to?
A1_Ag_95
AG
Please use the link in op to apply and attach resume.
cretzloff
AG
Done
A1_Ag_95
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.