Job Network
Sponsored by

Experienced Oil and Gas Professional Seeking Employment

2,444 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by schmellba99
Breckn27
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was laid off last Thursday in Oklahoma. I was a Senior Utility Inspector with my previous company. I've got nearly 10 years of Oil and Gas experience in operations and sales. I started out in completion/production then moved over to drilling in field sales and most recently have been overseeing pipeline construction as an inspector. I have resume and references upon request. I love the the industry, but with a young and growing family 3 lay offs in 3 years is getting tough. I understand it's the nature of the beast, but I have a lot of experience other guys my age haven't been fortunate enough to gain. I'm looking for a position to utilize my skills, experience and energy I've acquired since joining the industry at 21. We're originally from Northeast Texas (Jefferson) but right now are living in Southeast Oklahoma. Making it back home to Texas and closer to family would be awesome, but we're open to anything. If anyone has an opportunity that my skills and experience would fit I would greatly appreciate a chance to speak regarding the position available. I appreciate your time.
m-walker
AG
How much travel are you wanting\willing to do? Any interest in construction superintendent for a foundation drilling company?
Breckn27
AG
I'm open to any amount of traveling and I'm very interested in the position. Can you private message me the details?
schmellba99
AG
Shoot me an email - schmellba@yahoo.com

I'm currently looking for a construction inspector for a project of mine in Conroe, 2 year project (wwtp) and likely more work beyond that. We also have some projects getting going in OK, north Texas, Arkansas, etc as well that I can get your resume out to the managers on those projects.

Mostly water, wastewater, pipeline and infrastructure related, not as exciting as O&G - but far more stable.
Breckn27
AG
Did you get my email?
schmellba99
AG
Breckn27 said:

Did you get my email?
Got it this morning, i'll give you a call
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.