Job Network
Sponsored by

Millennials who see the VAST opportunities in the Homes Service Trades

5,940 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by FriendlyAg
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We're a fast growing mutli Aggie 100 Award winning company in search of AMBITIOUS A&M Alumni or current students who see the opportunities in the aging home service trades..

https://ecozapphvac.com/jointheteam

DoubleE65
AG
Come on man, have you proofread your own website?
JBLHAG03
AG
Lol...you no keeping reading to apply blow?
GpAg93
AG
Any supply chain positions?
IrishTxAggie
AG
GpAg93 said:

Any supply chain positions?

Spare yourself the headache.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Lol its fun to think we can experience 100%+ growth a year and y'all are gonna harp on grammar mistakes ... attack away old army !

We're looking for new army who doesn't care about grammar !!!
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
No not really ... but we are looking to hire someone to do this type of things for us ... grammar and great residential HVAC service something don't go hand and hand
IrishTxAggie
AG
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

Lol its fun to think we can experience 100%+ growth a year and y'all are gonna harp on grammar mistakes ... attack away old army !

We're looking for new army who doesn't care about grammar !!!

I'm "new army" and I think it's poor business and presentation. It all falls under the scope of professionalism and appearances.
IrishTxAggie
AG

No not really ... but we are looking to hire someone to do this type of things for us ... grammar and great residential HVAC service something don't go hand and hand

You have a college degree from A&M...this is a stupid statement. Especially since you're not even the license holder on your company.
DoubleE65
AG
I'm "new army" and a very well connected guy and resident of BCS with an eye out for a new job but when I read a website like that I immediately can't take that business serious. I'd suspect potential customers think the same. (not to mention the way you carry yourself on this board)

Wish you the best but you and your business' professionalism is severely lacking.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
I literally just offered to help direct a bunch of qualified resumes your way and this is how you respond ... was it worth it ??
IrishTxAggie
AG
That's not my company.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
So you come on here trying to bash us??
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Weak... sorry I directed ppl your way dude
IrishTxAggie
AG

So you come on here trying to bash us??

Are you or are you not the license holder of the TACL that EcoZapp uses?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
I don't think I have ever claimed to be the license holder for my company. So no I am not the license holder yet. We actually encourage all our our eligible employees to get their license and pay for their training and tests.

Getting as many of Ecozapp's Staff to get HVAC contractors licenses is sort of a goal of ours that we encourage.

Not sure why your trying to use this against us on a Texags forum ... kinda sad
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
The hvac industry needs to evolve and you help prove my point sir..
IrishTxAggie
AG

The hvac industry needs to evolve and you help prove my point sir..

People with a college education running a business need to realize that appearances matter and when they open up your website and see it littered with grammatical and spelling errors, it stands out.

You're not an AC guy, you're a snake oil salesman selling some stupid "nano particle" that supercharges the condenser and voids out warranties that's been proven wrong and "educated" by several posters on here that do have their own TACL license.

You're also arrogant and condescending, that's why people on here call you out and give you *****
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
To all the non HVAC ppl who might come across this... this is what we have to deal with in the HVAC industry ... ppl so reluctant to change its cringing
IrishTxAggie
AG

To all the non HVAC ppl who might come across this... this is what we have to deal with

To all the non-HVAC people who might come across this, I suggest you go to a different residential AC company in the BCS or Houston area.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
You disappointed both me and probably your employer. I was referring resumes to apply to the fellow Aggie 100 HVAC company you work for... maybe you should rethink your posts ....
IrishTxAggie
AG

You disappointed both me and probably your employer. I was referring resumes to apply to the fellow Aggie 100 HVAC company you work for... maybe you should rethink your posts ....

Not my employer either. I've got nothing to rethink. I'm perfectly fine with what I've said.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Cool.. be a hero or a zero...

we're hiring ppl and growing a company and you come on here trying to tear down an Aggie Owned business.

Props !
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
IrishTxAggie
AG

Cool.. be a hero or a zero...

we're hiring ppl and growing a company and you come on here trying to tear down an Aggie Owned business.

Props !

I call it how I see it. Sponsor on this site or not, I'll call anyone out for selling bs products and services that are designed to trick or deceive the consumers. People much more rehearsed and knowledgeable in HVAC than myself have torn your miracle product apart and you always seem to quip with some snarky answer that never addresses the questions.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
You do know that like 99% of our revenue comes from installs of Brand name Equipment correct ? Like we're an HVAC service that installs new equipment , you're aware of this I assume ??

Since your ready to sling mud against an Aggie owned company ?
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
You're not going to win this I'm afraid....
AggieOO
I don't know anything about HVAC, but I can tell you'd that the OP comes off as very unprofessional, and regardless of industry, I'd never apply for a job with a company who sounded like this person. Also, separate from that issue, I'd immediately move on if I came across a website riddled with misspellings and absence of grammar.

It's a bad look all around. That said, I'm not a millennial, so maybe the OP doesn't care about what people like me think.
coolerguy12
AG
I'm a millennial and I agree. I have seen EcoZapp get into with people before on here and would never use his/her product as a result of those interactions. Very unprofessional. #SAD
coolerguy12
AG

To all the non HVAC ppl who might come across this... this is what we have to deal with in the HVAC industry ... ppl so reluctant to change its cringing

What type of change is your company bringing to the industry? I'm not an HVAC guy but I stayed at a Holiday Inn once so don't dumb it down for me. Really curious about what your company is doing that others would call "snake oil"
IrishTxAggie
AG
This crap...

https://ecozapphvac.com/arctic-blast-demo-air-conditioning-units-college-station
zooguy96
Says that AC install is "99%" of their business, yet only pushes other product. Grammar mistakes on website. General combative attitude.

Yeah, I'd do business with them.
Ulrich
coolerguy12 said:

I'm a millennial and I agree. I have seen EcoZapp get into with people before on here and would never use his/her product as a result of those interactions. Very unprofessional. #SAD

I'm a millennial and have told people in real life to stay away from EcoZapp. There are too many reputable companies out there to risk your home and money with a company like this. And because the op seems to think that texags is entirely comprised of jealous/threatened HVAC installers, I'll confirm that I am not affiliated with any relevant business.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/3036322 Here is a link to the Aggieland forum from the other day.

Not sure why ppl still think we only sell Arctic Blast but it's good at getting a buzz from trolls on here for a few years.

Tough to keep a fleet and a payroll of almost 20 now on a single product/ service if you think about it... (Fun Fact- since this is the job forum .. many/ most our positions inside our company will cross the 6 figure mark this year and every year, we hire experience and are extremely selective. If you've had an HVAC company in your home , you know the importance of this).

I'm combative with mostly only HVAC guys on here. They seem to not like how we approached the industry , seem to have opinions and small minds.

But everyone here seems excellent at finding a few grammar mistakes on a website I built ( I'm def not a website builder). But someone find them all and circle them for me!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.