Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Marketing Position in N Dallas

1,076 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by texAZtea
texAZtea
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My girlfriend who doesn't use Texags is looking for a position in marketing in the North Dallas area.

She has 2 years in her current position as the Project Manager of Videography and Photography for a church with multiple campuses. She handles most of the church's social media and digital marketing strategy on top of her assigned duties of directing and producing all videos, podcasts, website content, and management of outside contractors.

Before that she worked as an Interactive Coordinator for an advertising firm in Fort Worth. She oversaw interactive projects, assisted with the creation of training manuals, and created and edited content for website development.

She is skilled in Google Analytics and Adwords, Adobe Creative cloud, Wordpress, Fiverr software, and basecamp.

Ideally she would work in McKinney but anywhere within reasonable commuting distance of Van Alstyne is on the table for us.

email mrtolleson at gmail and I can get you her resume
BoDog
AG
texAZ, any idea on pay requirements? PM me if you prefer....
texAZtea
AG
bump
JeepWaveEarl
AG
Would she be willing to work some side work for a per hour rate at all? I need someone with her skills periodically (not a ft position) but am in CS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...grateful for grace.....
Otto Braun 6/6/12-12/26/13
--cure pediatric cancer--
texAZtea
AG
She is interested in that kind of stuff depending on the details. You can email me and I'll get you in contact with her.
Rudyjax
AG
Lewisville? Mixed Media creations.
texAZtea
AG
She's looking into them now, thank you!
texAZtea
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.