Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for some advice/help

1,237 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BigBurd
chemAg14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

I am looking to relocate to Austin and was wanting some advice on finding a decent job in the city.

I recently graduated with a degree in Microbiology. I'm class of '14 but didn't graduate until '18 (long story, PM me if you would like to endure the details).

If anyone has any insight or tips into a job search within Austin, I would greatly appreciate them!!
BigBurd
AG
I hear you on taking your time. I'm '14 as well but graduated in '16.

I can help you get an interview at the company I work for. It's in finance so I'm not sure if that interests you or not.

It's not a sales role and the starting pay is not amazing but plenty enough to live comfortable. it's pretty easy to move up and earn raises.

Let me know if that sounds like something you would be interested in other wise best of luck in your search!
HollywoodBQ
AG
chem said:

I am looking to relocate to Austin and was wanting some advice on finding a decent job in the city.
Why?

And you do realize you'll be up against t-sips whose plan is to never leave Austin.

Serious question - How good of a waiter or bartender are you?
chemAg14
AG
I'm really open to anything at this point, just ready to start the next chapter in my life! How can I get in contact with you?
chemAg14
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

chem said:

Why?

And you do realize you'll be up against t-sips whose plan is to never leave Austin.

Serious question - How good of a waiter or bartender are you?

Haha yeah I know what I'm up against!

I don't have any experience in either of those to jobs unfortunately, so probably not a very good waiter or bartender.
BigBurd
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.