Job Network
Sponsored by

Data Analyst/Scientist position

2,069 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Halconblack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All,
We are looking for an entry level Data Analyst in San Antonio. Please check out our posting below. This position is going to be a part of laying our ground work for the next stage of our platform. You will get to work with and be trained by Academics in Data Science.

About SitePro:
SitePro is a digital oilfield water management company focused on delivering automation and electronic ticketing workflow solutions. Since launching as a service product in 2012, SitePro has become one of the fastest growing automation solutions in the nation. We are the forerunner in automation software for the upstream oil and gas industry, offering an operational & logistical advantage for energy's modern age to meet the digital technology needs of the industry. SitePro was built for the energy industry by a team who understands the oilfield and the need to reduce costs, while increasing efficiency and production. The SitePro staff consists of well-educated and highly knowledgeable industry professionals from engineering, computer science, field service, and business backgrounds. Our headquarters is in Lubbock, Texas, and we have satellite offices in San Antonio, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
We are hiring a Jr Data Analyst to grow with our company as we harness the power of a combining our data and third-party, oil-and-gas data. This person will work with our Product and Data Analytics group to identify industry insights, perform analyses, and make data-driven recommendations. This is a full-time position located in either San Antonio, TX or Lubbock, TX with great benefits (comprehensive insurance plans, generous holiday and vacation packages, 401k).
Salary: $55,000+
General Responsibilities:
  • Use data to understand business patterns and trends
  • Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
  • Design, analyze, and develop technical reports and presentations for executive-level personnel
  • Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Qualifications:
  • Experience in data intelligence, analysis, or a related field
  • Knowledge of and experience with statistical tools including python, SAS, SQL, or 'R'
  • Experience with developing databases or data visualizations or dashboards
  • Experience with advanced modeling techniques such as Predictive Variable Models and Fuzzy Matching
  • Strong attention to detail
v/r
rthiele84
Any chance you have anything for a more Senior Data Analyst. I'm looking for a job in San Antonio or Austin and have over 34 years experience. 9 years at PriceWaterhouseCooper working in Oil/Gas. I'm looking for something in the $90,000 to $100,000 range though.

Thanks,

Robert Thiele '84
AlphaBean
AG
rthiele84 said:

Any chance you have anything for a more Senior Data Analyst. I'm looking for a job in San Antonio or Austin and have over 34 years experience. 9 years at PriceWaterhouseCooper working in Oil/Gas. I'm looking for something in the $90,000 to $100,000 range though.

Thanks,

Robert Thiele '84

We should talk if north of Dallas is an option.
rrose
AG
My son just graduated from A&M with a degree in GIST and is interested in data analysis. I've shared this information with him and he is planning to apply. I see you posted this about a month ago. Is the position still available?
rthiele84
Hi AlphBean,

North of Dallas is also an option. You can reach me at rthiele84@yahoo.com.

Have you sent an email? Please let me know the subject line so I can find it if you did.

Thanks!
cretzloff
AG
Hello,
I am in San Antonio and interested. Have a BS in economics and currently an analyst at an investment management firm. Do you have an email I can send my resume to?
Thanks
Aggieangler93
AG
Anything more senior in Austin or able to work remotely? I have 25 years in GIS and spatial data analysis and management. I have consulted internationally and in the US with 10-12 state DOTs and participated with USDOT in application building efforts. I'd love to hear of any opportunities via PM or at username at gmail.com

I can lead dev teams if needed, or organize other work. I have very strong Oracle database skills.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.