Job Network
Sponsored by

Master of Real Estate May '19 Grad - Looking for Employment in Austin

1,973 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Sterlingkc
Gilbert McGee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

I'm graduating this upcoming May with my Master of Real Estate (MRE) degree. My end goal is to get into development, but I am very open to any other sector of real estate in order to gain experience and industry knowledge. I wanted to reach out on here because I know that the commercial real estate industry is hard enough to crack into as it is, and I heard that it's even more difficult in Austin. My longtime girlfriend works for a tech company and was just relocated to Austin, so that is why I am wanting to go there. If you or anyone you may know is hiring, please let me know.

A little bit about my professional career: I originally graduated in 2015 with a construction science degree and was exposed to development during some ground up retail and hospitality projects in Houston. I finally pulled the trigger on wanting to pursue development as a career, so I came back to A&M in order to make that happen.

If you want to know more, please let me know.
oldarmy76
Open to residential development or just commercial?
Gilbert McGee
AG
oldarmy76 said:

Open to residential development or just commercial?
I am completely open to residential development.
Gilbert McGee
AG
Tttt
Rice and Fries
Shoot me an email with resume, I may be able to help you out.

snowmn970 at gmail
Gilbert McGee
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Shoot me an email with resume, I may be able to help you out.

snowmn970 at gmail
Shooting a resume over to you in the next 5 minutes. Thank you for offering to help me out!
Sterlingkc
Yooo I work for Connected Realty and it's the best thing that's happened to me. My two bosses/brokers that started it went to A&M. We have a team in Austin and one of them is moving there with his fam to grow the Austin team; if you want his info I could connect you with him.
Sterling Kellogg-Clarke
OHara and Company Real Estate
Texas ATM c/o 2018
(832) 797-9691
SterlingYourRealtor@gmail.com
Facebook Link to My Listing Package, Home Buying Process, plus a Seller and Buyer Testimonial:(https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5Y6PxSfbf7ujKFWV/?mibextid=qi2Omg)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.