Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring New Grad - Mechancial Services Company, Willis Tx

1,095 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 86Aggie1
Wolfcom86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We are a fast growing mechanical services company that provides flushing services for commercial HVAC chilled, heating, and geothermal systems. (Customers include TAMU)

Looking to hire an entry level Jr. Engineer position and we will provide training. This position involves working in the pre-development aspects of project implementation. Does not require highly technical skills but logic and a mechanical aptitude. Possible fits are ME, MSET, Construction Management, or other. Project management type skills would apply.

Some of the tasks include:
* Develop and document complete flush plans
* Assist operations with back office support or field support where needed
* Involved in project planning
* Can document final reports
* Perform pre-job site surveys
* Conduct meetings with PM and Clients when needed
* Maintains Client confidence and protects operations
* Team player
* May occasionally work in the field for educational or special project needs

Send resumes to sales (at) purgerite (dot) com

86Aggie1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wolfcom86,
I work at the A&M Career Center and we strive to connect current Students and Former Students to employers. Might I suggest that you post your open positions on HireAggies, which is our online recruiting system? Current and former students frequently check HireAggies for opportunities and it is a terrific way to get the word out about your company and its opportunities. If you don't have an account, it's easy to set up. Follow the following direction:

• Go to www.HireAggies.com
  • Select the "Launch HireAggies" button (and OK to take you to the database)
  • Click on "Employers"
  • Select "Sign Up and Post Job" and enter the requested information. My team will review and try to quickly approve you. Once registered you may post jobs.
  • If you run into any challenges, just call 979.845.5139. Our team can assist.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.