Hello all, I am a recent graduate with a masters degree in Reservoir Geology and Petroleum Engineering and I am looking to land my first job in O&G. I got my bachelors degree in geology from A&M then moved to the Netherlands to obtain my masters degree from Delft University of Technology. I decided to move to the Netherlands to attend Delft University of Technology due to Shell's heavy influence in the program and the school being a top 20 university world wide for engineering and science. It also provided the opportunity to earn a dual masters degree in reservoir geology and petroleum engineering. My thesis topic was utilizing process-based models to better incorporate heterogeneities within reservoir models. My thesis was sponsored by Equinor and they purchased the results of my thesis to be used for training within the company. My thesis advisor was Equinor's head sedimentologist, so I was able to learn from one of the best sedimentologist within the industry. I was being sponsored by Equinor's Trondheim office and unfortunately they have no openings for new grads. I have experience in unconventionals as well as I had an internship with a small operator in the Eagle Ford last summer. I would prefer an opportunity on the geology side, but would be open to engineering roles as well.

If anybody knows of any opportunities or anybody who I could pass my resume along to, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.