Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Entry-Level Positions in the Agriculture Industry

7,610 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by theATXag
theATXag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Matsui,

I am open to relocating. My email is thomas.jackson2016 at aggienetwork.com. I would greatly appreciate any information or advice you may have.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

Thomas J. '16
theATXag
AG
theATXag
AG
GARBQ84
AG
Have you looked at Indigo Ag? Doing some exciting things in sustainable agriculture.
theATXag
AG
Howdy GARBQ84,

I have not heard of that company but I will definitely research and look into it. Thank you very much for the suggestion!

-Thomas J. '16
CapitalFarmCredit
Sponsor
Check our website for job opportunities.
Sponsor Message:Whether looking to become a rural land owner, buy that ideal hunting property or finance your farm or ranching operation- with Capital Farm Credit, you're covered.
And our patronage dividend program means we share our profits and put money back in your pocket.

Together we’re better. Call 877-944-5500 or visit https://www.capitalfarmcredit.com/ to find out how.

theATXag
AG
Good morning CapitalFarmCredit,

Thank you for reaching out to me regarding my job search. I have been monitoring your Career Portal closely. Recently, I submitted an application for the Loan Officer position in Uvalde, Texas. I look forward to hearing back from you all soon.

Thank you again for your time and consideration,

Thomas J. '16
theATXag
AG
Howdy Ags,

I wanted to post a quick update and let you all know that I am still seeking entry level full-time opportunities in the Agriculture industry. I am still in the interview process with a couple different companies but I am open to other opportunities as well. Thank you all again for the information you have provided to me, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

Thomas J. '16
aggieband 83
AG
We have a color (perennials) grower position available. Greenleaf Nursery is located outside of El Campo, Texas.

https://www.greenleafnursery.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/careers.list/catID/2/index.cfm?fuseaction=careers.detail&jobID=4
theATXag
AG
Aggieband83,

Thank you very much for reaching out to me in regards to this opening. I will further look into this company.

Thank you again and Gig 'Em,

Thomas J.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.