Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for anything in DFW

4,312 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PanzerAggie06
Jimbos Plaque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just found out I lost my job. I have experience in management and finance, but looking for something different. Does anyone know of a place hiring?
BrianDemarais
AG
I'm a Sales Manager for an Insurance Brokerage and we are always hiring Account Managers when it's the right fit. Below is a link to our careers page. Feel free to email me any questions brian@smithallen.com

http://www.smithallen.com/careers
Jimbos Plaque
AG
this honestly sounds like EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Just applied! Thanks!
bbraggie
AG
Are you still looking for a new job?
Jimbos Plaque
AG
absolutely!
bbraggie
AG
Would love to see if I can help you out!

Send me your resume
blair dot ray at finadd dot com
Stating The Obvious
Did it have anything to do with your presence on Twitter?
gig em 02
You should really delete any evidence that your twitter account ever existed.
Jimbos Plaque
AG
Email sent! Thank you!
Jimbos Plaque
AG
not at all. I've made some great friends through it and there's nothing "bad" per se on it. I curate it fairly heavily.
gig em 02
TexAgAviator said:

not at all. I've made some great friends through it and there's nothing "bad" per se on it. I curate it fairly heavily.

We looking at the same twitter?
powerbelly
AG
gig em 02 said:

TexAgAviator said:

We looking at the same twitter?
This.
Stating The Obvious
Dude stay off twitter

Jimbos Plaque
AG
not sure what you're trying to do there pal, but if you don't want to talk about how I can find a new role then i have no idea what you're doing here.
mrp_84
I think he was saying potential employers will look at your social media profiles to learn more about you. Judging but those, admittedly few, posts the picture you've painted of yourself may not be as flattering as you think. Cleaning some of that up may help in your search. Best of luck!
gig em 02
TexAgAviator said:

not sure what you're trying to do there pal, but if you don't want to talk about how I can find a new role then i have no idea what you're doing here.

He is telling you how you can find a job. There are thousands of people here that are willing to vouch for someone and pass on a resume just because they are an Aggie but stuff like your tweets shuts that down really fast. I wouldn't even pass on your name for a construction job because they show a lack of maturity that I wouldn't want my name attached too.

If that's how you want to be to the world that's great, you do you, but when you post on a message board full of professionals and state you want to be in a high maturity, high level of professionalism required industry (commercial pilot) don't be mad when people try to help you out.

Good luck succeeding being yourself, I really hope it works out for you, but I'd be surprised if it worked out in the industry you are gunning for.
Rusty GCS
AG
Quote:

He is telling you how you can find a job. There are thousands of people here that are willing to vouch for someone and pass on a resume just because they are an Aggie but stuff like your tweets shuts that down really fast. I wouldn't even pass on your name for a construction job because they show a lack of maturity that I wouldn't want my name attached too.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I used to work construction!!

Quote:

but stuff

Huh huh you said butt stuff lol
End Of Message
Stating The Obvious
Dude just can't help posting dumb **** on twitter. He deleted his previous tweet history, but here he is yet again tweeting dumb ****
PanzerAggie06
AG
I'm being super nosey for the sake of being nosey at this point....but what the hell did he post on Twitter that was so bad?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.