My company Seismos Inc. is looking for immediate Entry Level Field Engineers, If you are a new or recent grad with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Geosciences. Shoot me your resume to bassag09 at gmail dot com and I will hand it over to the Engineer Manager.

About Seismos
Based in Austin, TX, we are a cutting edge software technology company providing subsurface technology solutions to the oil and gas industry that are real-time, easy to deploy, sophisticated and yet simple. Our proprietary product allows frac engineers to dynamically adjust and optimize their treatment operations, maximizing future production and ROI.

Position Summary/Job Description
This position supports on-site field operations, sales, and engineering efforts and is responsible for field level data acquisition and processing; acts as Customer - Seismos liaison in the field to drive internal goals and objectives while maintaining customer satisfaction.

Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Perform field work
Diagnose and troubleshoots instrumentation issues; performs maintenance and repairs to Seismos equipment as required; confers with the Engineering Manager on equipment status to preclude necessary equipment downtime and maintenance
Interface with Customer representatives in the field
Process field data, generates field reports, and oversees the operations of all computer and physical systems while on-site
Conduct on-site job quality and safety inspections of equipment; assures that all safety and standard operating procedures are followed
Perform other duties as assigned

Education & Experience (knowledge, skills and abilities)
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Geosciences from a four-year college or university
Up to 1 year of experience in Oil & Gas

Work Environment & Travel
Work performed in both an office environment and a remote external environment. Exposure to chemicals, weather and industrial hazards.