Job Network
Sponsored by

Manager / IT PM Looking for Work

1,883 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Reel Aggies
Disco Stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was unexpectedly let go yesterday by the company where I had spent the last seven and half years of my career. I have over twenty years of IT experience mostly in software implementation in a variety of markets. My most recent roles were in project management and customer success in the health care technology space. Does anyone have any potential leads that I can follow up on?.
Oh Four Five
AG
Where are you located?
Disco Stu
AG
North Dallas area
Chase
AG
Sorry to hear this, Stu. Best of luck, sir.
Trident14
AG
Please send your resume to tridentag14 @ gmail
Disco Stu
AG
Done. Thank you.
wsjag
AG

PMP and Scrum/Agile certified? If so you probably won't have a problem finding work. If not I would look at one or more certs.
jtmoney03
AG
Agreed...if you aren't already CSM, CSPO, try and get those while you search. Your marketability goes way up with those letters as everyone moves to Agile. They are in high demand in Dallas from what I'm hearing. I'm at Toyota and they are looking right now and will increase the open positions as they fully transition. I'm doing contract work in technology, so I won't have a way to get you in the door, but I don't think you will have any problems finding a job in Dallas if you get certified.
boboguitar
AG
Pro Ag
AG
jtmoney03 said:

Agreed...if you aren't already CSM, CSPO, try and get those while you search. Your marketability goes way up with those letters as everyone moves to Agile. They are in high demand in Dallas from what I'm hearing. I'm at Toyota and they are looking right now and will increase the open positions as they fully transition. I'm doing contract work in technology, so I won't have a way to get you in the door, but I don't think you will have any problems finding a job in Dallas if you get certified.

Man that's disappointing to hear. I've never been a fan of certifications as many folks I've met that have them aren't actually good at being a scrum master or product owner.

Good luck Stu!
Amos Burton
Disco Stu
AG
Sent. Thanks.
Reel Aggies
AG
My wife is director of PMO in and IT co in SA and would like to visit about opportunities if you guys have any. Brent.1997 @ yahoo com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.