Job Network
Sponsored by

WORK FROM HOME

3,670 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by boboguitar
rg4atm01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have any decent leads for Work From Home situations outside of MLMs?
zooguy96
My BIL does admissions for Regent University from home. Doesn't pay much, but it is 100% at home and online.

I'd also like to find something remote. Don't know if I'll ever be able to.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
www.arise.com - Work from home call center/customer service type jobs.
RG20
Also, want some part time work remotely.
ChemEAg08
AG
Sales jobs... but you may have to travel..
AggieOO
ChemEAg08 said:

Sales jobs... but you may have to travel..

There are inside sales roles that are work from home. When I was inside, I started with 2 days and eventually got 4 a week. Now I'm outside and fully remote.
gvine07
AG
VIPKID is a company that allows Chinese kids to learn English from Americans/Canadians.

They require teachers to be native speakers, have a college degree (can be anything), and pass an interview process.

If you're interested at all please use my link https://t.vipkid.com.cn/?refereeId=17000194&partnerId=3724772

Let me know if you plan to apply and I can help you through the interview process (gvine07@gmail.com). I'm a high school math teacher who does it in the summer and periodically through the school year. I make $21/hr (+tiny incentives) typically in the early mornings.

It's not the worst way to earn $21, flexible schedule, but definitely not a get-rich-quick deal. The people who "get rich" doing VIPKID find new teachers at a $100+ referral bonus.

Edit: Please email/PM me before you apply! I see at least 3 people have applied using my link (thank y'all!):Two of them were kicked out for whatever reason. I don't want that to happen to anyone else. Biggest advice don't go too formal on your name email so you can reapply if they don't accept you the first round. Many successful teachers had to apply twice using a second email address. I'll also share Youtube videos that actually help, too.
bkag9824
AG
Split the $100 50-50 if I use your referral link and get hired?
gvine07
AG
I'll be happy to. I don't "earn" the money until a referral gets hired and teaches his/her first class (I've never received one). I can Venmo/PayPal you the money when I receive it.

Let me know if you apply and I can send you a couple of videos to help with the mock lessons
boboguitar
AG
Software dev, lots of them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.