Job Network
Sponsored by

Ags in O&G

3,357 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DoubleE65
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

I'm looking to network with fellow Ags in the oil & gas industry. My company has developed new processes and products in OBM remediation that are saving our customers ~75% vs disposal. We also offer a biodegradable pit liner that can be used in lieu of plastic. Eleminates the hassles of plastic as well as disposal costs.

We are also in the early stages of new technology on the fracking side that could be revolutionary.

It's always nice to work with other Ags and I'd be happy to chat with anybody interested. Shoot me a PM and I'll share contact info.

Evan Eike
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Just wanted to say Gig'em Evan... I was about to ask what a Double-E major knows about mud, but then saw your signature...
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill]I prefer the red pills[/url]
DoubleE65
AG
Thanks! Had my hand in the dirt a while now I'm cleaning it! Haha
aggiez03
AG
To piggy back off of Evan's post...

My company builds custom automation and control systems for O&G and a bunch of other industries as well.

We build all sorts of control systems including PLC Systems, Motor Starters, VFD Panels, Junction Boxes, Nema 7 Explosion Proof, ATEX systems, UL and CSA Listed Systems, as well as doing remote monitoring of new and existing systems using both cellular and satellite.

We also do electrical, schematic, and panel design, as well as the ability to do custom PCB design and fabrication as well.

We are located north of Houston in Magnolia.

If anyone has any automation projects, please PM or reply here and I will get in touch with you...

Thanks.
decent looking Ag
decent looking Ag
What's the name of the company? I don't have a need right now but might in a few months.
aggiez03
AG
Gulftex Automation

Please shoot me an email when you are ready to discuss: sales /AT/ Gulftexautomation DOT COM
Maverick06
AG
Send me a PM. Environmental manager for a major Permian player. We're walking through this entire process right now.
DoubleE65
AG
PM sent.
DoubleE65
AG
I've replied to all PM's sent.
tailgateaddict
AG
PM sent. I have a few good friends who are also are working on a startup/distribution for a better product (and safer for the environment) that is similar to H2S Scavengers.

Its always great to network with other Ags in the Oil and Gas Market. I'm in offshore/subsea products, and I welcome anyone who wants to grab coffee or lunch!

Regards,
Thanks & Gig'em
OldArmy1606
I work at Pioneer, this could be something for us to look into.

Shoot me an email texan190 at gmail.com
Maverick06
AG
The owner of his company handles the Pioneer contract directly.
DoubleE65
AG
As Mav said, we currently work for y'all already.
Jefe07
AG
DoubleE65 said:

Howdy Ags,

I'm looking to network with fellow Ags in the oil & gas industry. My company has developed new processes and products in OBM remediation that are saving our customers ~75% vs disposal. We also offer a biodegradable pit liner that can be used in lieu of plastic. Eleminates the hassles of plastic as well as disposal costs.

We are also in the early stages of new technology on the fracking side that could be revolutionary.

It's always nice to work with other Ags and I'd be happy to chat with anybody interested. Shoot me a PM and I'll share contact info.

Evan Eike

Why do I want my liner to be biodegradable? Doesn't that seem counterproductive for liner? And it's West Texas, we just bury those things ...
DoubleE65
AG
Once the pit's use is complete the liner can be filled in, it doesn't have to be removed. It prevents plastic from being buried in the ground where it will take lifetimes to biodegrade and often works it's way back to the surface.

We love it for when we remediate OBM cuttings in reserve pits and don't tear up plastic with machinery and everything can be buried.
Jefe07
AG
How does the material hold up to an HDPE liner to UV? It took a long time for pit liners to improve to be able to withstand West Texas sun for very many years.
DoubleE65
AG
Unaffected by UV.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.