Job Network
Sponsored by

Part-Time Work in BCS or Surrounding Area

1,894 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DoubleE65
DoubleE65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure some of you saw my post about hot-shotting opportunities and I did speak with a few companies that were suggested and it doesn't sound reasonable with my availability, primarily because I may not always be available when needed.

I'm still searching for something I can do during times I'm available, which is often. Some weeks I may be free 2-3 work days and weekends and other weeks I'm totally free with the exception of some time on the phone. I'm open to any and all suggestions but I don't mind travel and prefer something outside of an office (construction, O&G, environmental, etc.). I'd even be open to full-time opportunities should the right job come up.

With my first child due in June I feel like I could be using this free time to save up some diaper money. Feel free to shoot me a PM or I'd be happy to share my personal email. I can also send my resume if needed.

Thanks for any and all help/suggestions, Ags!

EE
JeepWaveEarl
AG
if you can pass a drug test, be on time, and pass a bg check, check out Home Instead Senior Care -- ask to talk to Brittny.
rilloaggie
AG
DoubleE65
AG
Sent.
DoubleE65
AG
Bump.
TxAggies2012
I'll have some work from time to time that you might be interested in.

dprice@customerimpactinfo.com
DoubleE65
AG
Anything out there other than pyramid scheme sales?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.