Job Network
Sponsored by

Aggie Grad Daughter in Search of Job in Midland, TX

3,092 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by STL_aTm
fracman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,
My daughter (c/o 2015) is stuck out West (Midland) due to her husband's job and she is definitely struggling being so far from her friends and family. She is also finding it really hard to find a job. At this point she is interested in almost any industry. Here is a bit about her:
-extremely fast learner
-proficient in openinvoice oildex solution
-proficient in wellview
-proficient in all Microsoft office suite
-the most outgoing and friendly personality you will ever come across
-incredible work ethics
-organized and great time management (definitely type A)
-TAMU class of 2015, university studies college of architecture and minors in history and business
-has had serious health problems and now is back in good health and actively looking for a position where she can prove her worth and thrive
-before she got sick she worked with XTO Energy, a subsidiary of ExxonMobil
-she is extremely good at numbers, coding and has vast knowledge of the oil and gas industry; mostly in the E&P sector
-she finds something relatable and good in anyone and everyone she meets and (not being biased because I'm her dad) but she could be an incredible asset to a company in need of a morale boost and someone that can positively impact them
-she has interviewed (2nd round on both) with Pioneer and Endeavor but unfortunately did not secure the positions which were Engineer Technicians jobs
-she is incredible with data entry and analytics
-she was extremely active in extracurricular activities while she was a student
-was selected and participated in the Mays Business Shool study abroad program
-was a faculty elected member of the Aggie Honor Council

If any of you Ags could possibly network with her, put her in contact with someonethat would be great! She has sent out to what seems hundreds of applications via online databases and platforms but I know she shines when people meet her in person.

Please PM if you have any leads or contacts
Thanks and Gig'em

Chris Work
AG
Shoot me an email. chris.work@solarismidstream.com
TommyGun
AG
https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/job/Midland-XTO-Materials-Yard-Supervisor-TX-79701/516118800/

I've seen this role open for a while with XTO. It sounds like she would be a good fit for it.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
I've heard that DNOW in the area is looking for help.
BurnetAggie99
Have a buddy that's a manager at Oncor Electric in Midland and they are hiring in various roles
fracman
AG
Thanks for the replies. My daughter will look into it. If you have any names to share at Oncor, please PM. Thank you.
Westicles
AG
Just sent you a PM.
fracman
AG
Just a reminder. Thanks.
fracman
AG
Daughter currently working through an employment agency. Still seeking full time employment. I promise you she would be an asset to your company. Please let me know of any possible opportunity. Thanks !!!!
STL_aTm
AG
Sounds like a well rounded lady. Good job dad!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.