Job Network
Sponsored by

HIRING: Company (tech/software) Needs Sales and Customer Success Positions in Austin.

948 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
Gooder Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags, the company I work for is continuing to expand and is looking for a couple of sales based and also customer success (meaning phone/email support) positions. If you think the below is a good fit for you then let's visit. If I think it's a good fit, also, then I'd love to introduce you to the company and see if the hiring team feels the same way.

I'll tell you that both the subject matter and the product are tough and complicated, but that's part of what makes it fun and rewarding. Company leadership is young and very smart, but also really good people and solid managers. I've seen my share of managers and feel like I have a pretty good bead on good vs. bad when it comes to that area.

We make workflow software for the title insurance industry. So, essentially project/work management software for an industry that isn't exactly flooded with the latest and greatest.

Also, the company is growing very fast, which means lots of room for advancement. People who have been around for 4-6 months and have proven they have learned the industry and the platform have moved into new roles quickly.

If you're in Austin and looking to work for a startup that is changing an industry with a really cool product, send me an email - surveillancevantexags@gmail.com. We can chat and see if this is a role that suits you and that you're interested in.
CapCity12thMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
email incoming to you
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.