Job Network
Sponsored by

Tips and Question to ask for Interview

1,406 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Synopsis
jorgerr96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

Have an interview on Wednesday with Facebook for a social media ads risk review agent/payment agent position. I just moved to Austin in October and have been applying and having phone interviews (3 in persons) and I feel like I may not be going in 100% prepared and asking the right questions, but for the first time I actually want to be at my absolute best for this interview as I would love to work in the FB offices.

Any tips for preparing for the interview, as well as good questions to ask would be extremely appreciated.

Also, this will sound dumb but should I get a haircut to look more professional? My hair isn't long but it's definitely not as short as I'm used to having it, my dad told me that I should get a haircut just to look more professional but I always thought that people here in Austin are more hipsters than in the rest of the state so that's why I haven't bothered with getting a haircut since October.
FancyKetchup14
AG
re: your hair

My barber imparted a rule of thumb on anything haircut related: get it done at least 3 days prior to whatever event I am getting the haircut for. This gives you time for everything to look somewhat normal and less like I-just-got-a-haircut. Also if the barber completely messes it up you have time to fix it.

You could get it cleaned up (neck, ears, sideburns) but don't go from a mop top to a 3 with an interview the following day.
BrazosDog02
AG
I like a fresh cut but I have long on top and no gaurd on the side. I like it done the day before. I also currently have a full beard that I'll trim. I go exactly how I'm going to work. I like to go how I'm comfortable. I feel my best when I have a fresh cut. That's just me though. The advice above is very true and solid as well.
kapon
AG
How did it go?
GIG 'EM!
Synopsis
Just tell them you hate conservatives and you're a lock for the position.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.