Job Network
Sponsored by

Hiring Commercial Spec Salesman - Electrical Sales - Houston

1,019 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by H2
dke51773
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

We are currently looking to hire a Commercial Spec Salesman in the Houston market. We are one of the largest Electrical Manufacturers Reps in the country, representing lines that include Lamps/Ballasts, Electrical Transformers, Conduit, Fittings, etc. This position would include calling on Commercial Electrical Contractors, Commercial Electrical Engineers, local School Districts and Municipalities, etc. You will be showing our products we represent to potential "End Users" and working the orders back through Electrical Distribution. One main product of focus would be a "Enclosed Control Pedestal" that you may see running the lighting at roadway intersections, consisting of a lockable pedestal that has breakers, transformers, time clock, etc. all located with in the pedestal. We are looking for someone with either electrical knowledge, electrical contractor experience, or has possibly worked for a switchgear manufacturer. This will be a full time salary position plus bonuses, 401k, travel expenses, insurance, etc. Please send a PM or leave your email address and I will send you more info on the position and our company.

Thanks

dke51773
AG
Bump
H2
AG
My son-in-law was recently caught up in a company merger / downsize, and is currently looking for employment. Your job description looks like it was written for him. Can you please send me an email address that he can respond to with his resume? Sure would appreciate it!
David Freed
Class of '80
Dfreed@straussystems.com
BSBC
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.