Job Network
Sponsored by

Any Ags with connections at Microsoft?

703 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Bayside Tiger Ag
koadie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy guys,

There is a position at Microsoft that I applied for about a month ago. They actually responded with a follow up to my application with making sure I don't have any conflict with my current employer. Does anyone have any connections to Microsoft in Houston, or in general? I would love to talk to them and the job is perfect for me.

My email is codymholder2012 at gmail dot com

Thank you,

Cody
ChrisTAMU
AG
Was about to post a similar thread here today. I've asked previously on here with no luck. Hope someone comes through for you though!
thesassman
AG
I have a friend who works for Microsoft @ City Centre. He was in the Aggie EMBA program with me, and I am meeting him for dinner on Friday. He is a tu undergrad but a really cool guy. Email me @ thesassman at hotmail dot com, and I can ask him about the roles and forward your resume/contact information/etc to him.

Mark
BombayAg
It's a slow time of the year, so don't be worried if there isn't a response. Many companies are just collecting resumes. There may not really be a position but they cannot show that as it looks bad.
Keep trying, but you will see movement only in Jan.

I am planning to look in Seattle next year as well. Time I moved from here.
Bayside Tiger Ag
thesassman said:

I have a friend who works for Microsoft @ City Centre. He was in the Aggie EMBA program with me, and I am meeting him for dinner on Friday. He is a tu undergrad but a really cool guy. Email me @ thesassman at hotmail dot com, and I can ask him about the roles and forward your resume/contact information/etc to him.

Mark

Probably with their Sales organization? Their sales employees often make much more than employees at HQ.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.