I work with ON Partners (www.onpartners.com). We're a retained executive search firm that works on VP to CEO/Board roles with companies like Airbnb, Amazon, Pinterest, Salesforce, Tesla, Uber, Zappos, etc.

We are growing quickly and need to hire a number of Associates in our Dallas and Atlanta offices. The typical profile that has been

• Someone coming from a research/recruiting role at a traditional search firm (Korn Ferry, Russell Reynolds, Spencer Stuart, Heidrick & Struggles, Egon Zehnder, etc). We have typically struggled integrating recruiters from very high volume contingent search firms although I know there are talented people
  • Ex-Lawyers/Financial Advisors that have gone through the education/accreditation process and want to get involved with something a bit more commercial. Our CEO and one of our Founders both have their JDs and transitioned over fairly early in their careers.
  • Someone who may have studied Human Resources or Economics and just not sure what they want to do when they grow up. (I happened to fall into this category) As long as you are willing to work hard and you're genuinely curious and personable, this can be a fantastic career.

This Associate or Director will typically be responsible for executing 5-8 projects simultaneously. Early on, you will be more of a generalist; but, over time, you will start to build credibility and expertise in certain industries/functional areas. This is a recruiting role and you will be responsible for:
  • Working with the Partner/VP/Director to create a search strategy, position profile, target list.
  • Researching, recruiting and evaluating executives against a scorecard and presenting them to clients
  • The Associate role is 100% focused on recruiting. Over time, you will be more focused on sales & business development

While we are open to someone straight out of school, ideally this person will have 2-4 years of experience working in a sales/commercially focused environment. (Commercial Real Estate? Financial Services? Management Consulting?)

I've been here for 4+ years and been able to grow fairly quickly in this environment. I can definitely speak to the culture of the company and wouldn't mind having a few more Aggies around!

If interested, please contact me at joe @ onpartners.com

Thanks,
Joe