Job Network
Sponsored by

Litigation Attorney seeking new position

2,060 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by whipster
P.C. Principal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy all,

I am a third year associate attorney working in commercial litigation, with some transactional work in there as well. I am currently seeking a new position in the DFW area, but am willing to relocate if necessary. I have experience in most or all facets of a litigation practice, including drafting motions, pleadings, and discovery requests/responses, taking depositions, arguing at hearings, and trying cases as first and second chair. I also have experience drafting all types of contracts, agreements, and corporate governance documents.

I prefer commercial litigation but am open to most fields in the civil litigation arena. Please PM me or email me at nlaggie2011@gmail.com if you are hiring or can send me a reference.

I don't know how many Aggie lawyers are on here, but I'm also planning on being at the TABA tailgate this weekend for the Kentucky game and would love to network with anyone and everyone.

Thanks and Gig 'em.
OldAg92
AG
Send me your resume

oldag92 at gmail.

I'm not 100% sure we are hiring, but I'll run some traps for you. We are a defense firm in downtown Dallas.

Brandt '92
P.C. Principal
Email sent
P.C. Principal
ttt
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
PM me. We are a Houston based trial boutique and I know that we are looking in the more junior ranks. Usual "blah blah blah" job post talking points - looking for strong academics, federal clerkships always a plus, etc.
HBCanine08
AG
PM sent.
P.C. Principal
ttt. still on the search.
P.C. Principal
ttt
whipster
AG
A couple of Atty positions around Dallas/Austin with the Feds, take a look on USAjobs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.