I'm looking for motivated individuals willing to get up and work everyday and learn a set of skills that could lead to much more lucrative long term opportunities.

Does not require any education beyond high school degree nor any specific trainings or certifications. We will provide all necessary training and pay for the resource to get the certifications required, including licensed tower climber.

Basic Job Details:
  • Work with PM and Crew Lead/Team to perform Construction services for telecommunications infrastructure, in particular DAS (distributed antenna) and Small Cell projects
  • Installation of antennas, coax, racks, radios, and all associated hardware
  • Equipment, logistics and materials management
  • Hardware testing, troubleshooting, quality control, permitting, trenching, fiber splicing, closeout packages, site walks
  • Valid drivers license required and relatively clean driving record
  • Prefer to keep our guys close to home markets but travel will be required
  • Most of our work is in TX, FL, GA, across the South, Midwest, Great Lakes states

We've taken young guys from farms and ranches or the inner city who were willing to learn, follow instruction, and work hard, who have turned an opportunity in to a career. Again, any Construction or technical experience is a plus but not required. We'll provide on the job training and pay for needed certifications.

Ags, if you know anyone that is willing to work and learn and looking for an opportunity please email me at the below address and I'll provide more detail as requested.

whrtexas@yahoo.com