Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for an opportunity

1,602 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mazag08
anad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,
I graduated in 2015 with a BS in University Studies-Business & minors in Sociology & Communication. I wanted to see if anyone knew of any entry-level positions in commercial real estate, real estate development, financial/business analysis, or asst. project manager. I'm open to moving pretty much anywhere.

I have very solid work experience since I have graduated. I worked as a Marketing director for a small pharmaceutical company based in downtown Houston. Currently I am working for Group1Auto as a manager trainee.

My passion is real estate and I am looking for opportunities to expand in that field if possible. I would love to work for a development company or real estate investor. I have a great eye for properties in the Houston market.

Gig 'em & God bless
Adam Nadeem
(281)-832-4844
tamunadeem@gmail.com
Jevertson
AG
https://texags.com/forums/18/topics/2966576
TitanAGGIE09
AG
If you're interested at all in staying on the auto side shoot me an email.

shays@sewell.com
mazag08
AG
anad said:

Howdy,
I graduated in 2015 with a BS in University Studies-Business & minors in Sociology & Communication. I wanted to see if anyone knew of any entry-level positions in commercial real estate, real estate development, financial/business analysis, or asst. project manager. I'm open to moving pretty much anywhere.

I have very solid work experience since I have graduated. I worked as a Marketing director for a small pharmaceutical company based in downtown Houston. Currently I am working for Group1Auto as a manager trainee.

My passion is real estate and I am looking for opportunities to expand in that field if possible. I would love to work for a development company or real estate investor. I have a great eye for properties in the Houston market.

Gig 'em & God bless
Adam Nadeem
(281)-832-4844
tamunadeem@gmail.com
It's not easy breaking into commercial real estate without any real estate related experience. I would recommend trying to get into appraisal or brokerage. My path was entry level commercial appraisal, then analyst level with a large retailer, and now manager level in multifamily acquisitions. Each stop required me to learn immensely and understand concepts and dynamics that you just can't possibly be exposed to in a classroom or outside of commercial real estate. I would not be where I am today, nor would I have been qualified to be without the stair step I took to get here.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.