Job Network
Sponsored by

Sr. Manager (Commercial RE - Projects) Looking For Something New - Houston, TX

777 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ceatm07
ceatm07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am currently a Senior Manager with a top tier Commercial Real Estate Services company where I lead a regional team of Sr. Project Managers in one of the more profitable programs for my company. Our 2018 project portfolio will exceed $100M in retail developments and renovations for a financial services client. I been able to help not only turn our program completely around and improve critical relationships with our client, but I have also doubled the size of the team which continues to generate a tremendous amount of revenue for my company.

My background is Construction Management/Project Management and have been fortunate enough to manage projects and teams on very large high profile jobs in Education, Industrial, Office and Retail. I have worked as an Owner, Owner's Rep and GC which has proved invaluable to my career.

However, I recently completed my MBA with a concentration in Real Estate and I am looking for a role with more of a business development and/or consulting aspect to it. If I wasn't 11 years into my career I would likely go into brokerage, but I cannot afford to take that large of a step back. Instead, I am looking to pivot into a role that can value my construction and project management background while at the same time leveraging my commercial real estate experience that would have unlimited potential within a development type of environment.

As a result, I'm turning to the Aggie Network. If anyone has or knows someone who may have a similar need to fill then I would be happy to discuss it.
JamesBREI06
AG
I may be able to point you in a few directions. What's your email?
Whoop!
ceatm07
Thank you for the reply.

My email is ceatm07 at gmail
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.