Job Network
Sponsored by

Jobs and housing in Bryan/CS

959 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by one MEEN Ag
Jmartin206
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How is the job market in Bryan/CS also is housing reasonable? I am looking to chase my dream and attend and graduate from Texas A&M. My wife will need work as well.
RG20
Job Market: Not good for Grads
Housing: NOT reasonable
Vivificus
AG
I have not looked into prices, but apartments may be reasonable due to the last few years Iof explosive growth. I had heard that they were having trouble filling all the rooms. As far as purchasing, I would say prices are above average.
Viv
one MEEN Ag
AG
Depends on what your wife does and where y'all are willing to live while you get your degree.

There are some older, cheap quad plexes ($650/month for 2/2) behind the Hilton on spring loop. The area has a majority grad student population so it's pretty 'quiet' for how cheap it is.

Work wise, your wife will need to be able to work for the university, the service industry, or perfectly fit a technical opening.

There are a lot of wives in that area looking for work with roughly the same skill set. It can be hard to find a good job.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.