Job Network
Sponsored by

Open Environmental Position in Dallas

1,832 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by K2CT06
Enviroag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My environmental group will soon be posting for an open position. This particular job would be wetland/endangered species/stormwater/archaelogical activities related to pipeline construction in Texas. The job would be based in Dallas, would provide a work vehicle, and competitive pay and benefits. I think it will only be posted for a few days so if interested reply here, and we can figure out a way to get in touch.
CampingAg
AG
Dang. Sounds like a neat job, but not a lot to do with my degree/formal experience.
aznaggiegirl07
AG
I know right?
Bosco
AG
I have a background in science, drop me a line.

jeffkuhlman@hotmail.com
aBlane13
AG
Thanks
zooguy96
Too bad this isn't in E. Tenn.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
Hopperbw11
I am very interested. Sounds like a great opportunity. I have a friend that is a project manager in Dallas for this position but probably for a different company.
always gig em
AG
I know someone who will graduate A&M with a masters in environmental engineering this December who would be interested.
bigboykin
AG
I am probably not an ideal candidate for this particular position, but I am located in Arlington and recently found out that my current organization is losing one of our major contracts when the current one expires in April so I am starting to put out a few feelers.

I have a B.S. in Biomedical Science and Master's in Biotechnology from A&M and over 14 years experience in bioremediation and environmental science with a majority of that specializing in biological resources, air quality, and chemical/hazardous materials associated with NEPA projects. The past 6 years I have managed NEPA document preparation projects and T&E species field studies/surveys and reports and contributed as a subject matter expert for a variety of federal customers (DoD, DoE, DoT, NASA, USFWS).

I'd love to send you a resume, so that you could keep me in mind and perhaps even get together sometime for a lunch or a drink.
K2CT06
Don't know if it's still open or not but I am interested.
Jasonpurdy17@gmail.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.