Job Network
Sponsored by

Grad looking for entry-level positions

1,503 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JamesBREI06
G.W_Busch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,
I recently graduated with a BS in University Studies-Business & minors in Ag Economics & Poultry Science. I wanted to see if anyone knew of any entry-level positions in commercial real estate, financial/business analysis, or asst. project manager. I'm open to moving pretty much anywhere.

Gig 'em & God bless
meek
AG
I have an entry level Reporting/BI Analyst type role that I am looking to fill here in Northwest Houston. If you have some contact info I can reach out.
Jevertson
AG
There's an opening in my group for a multi family agency analyst in Dallas. Good position to begin a career in commercial real estate.

Search job id 5424604 on the Wells Fargo employment page.
JamesBREI06
AG
I'm hiring in the investor real estate space. We run a Growing company out of Houston that specializes in proving short term financing for home flippers and builders. The role would be analytical in nature. You would be primarily underwriting potential loans and assisting in managing our current portfolio. 70/30 office hours vs field work. Travel would mostly be local. If this interest you at all, send me an email. James@quicklendingtx.com
Whoop!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.