Job Network
Sponsored by

Need a great admin?

1,543 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
MizzMac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I graduated from A&M in the 80s with a degree in journalism (yes, we had those once) and became a writer.

My sister graduated from Baylor with a degree in finance, worked in banking, and for years ran my dad's oilfield service business as his right hand until he retired and sold it three years ago.

She can do payroll, HR, AP/AR, and client service work--all the things she managed so well for his business for twenty years. She needs a job in the Houston area.

She doesn't want to run it all or set the world on fire--she just wants a good, steady job with an ethical employer.

She's solid. Truthful. Loyal. Efficient. She's my best friend in the world. She would have made a great Ag...but alas, our family just had one.

PM me here if you have an opening or a referral (and you're good with the Baylor pedigree). I'll happily pass it along, or forward you her contact info.

Thanks and Gig 'em.
dyell32
AG
We are growing and will have a need very soon. Would likely be a C-suite exec assistant role. Can you email me the resume? daniellewgann @ gmail
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Sorry I'm not much help, but sounds like she'd be a home run hire as a law firm administrator for an upmarket boutique firm (i.e. a 20-100 lawyer shop specialized in one area of law practice). Basically the business person that does exactly what you described as her skill set at the firm because attorneys - while owners of the business and in charge of it - suck at running a business and need someone that knows what they're doing. Best of luck to her.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.