Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for Completion Engineer

1,877 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jaggiemaggie
Bass Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, my company Seismos is looking for an experienced Completions Engineer to work in our office in Austin. If you meet the description below and would like to be considered, shoot me your resume to bassag09 at gmail dot com and I will put you in contact with the hiring manager.

Essential Job Duty:

Engaging in analysis and evaluation of well completions, using Seismos technology.

Responsibilities:
Collaborate with multifunctional technical teams and evaluate and interpret the real-time completion performance, fracture characteristics and development for Seismos clients.
Lead internal completion design reviews.
Evaluate fracture performance based on Seismos methodology.
Provide integrated completion evaluation and analysis using Geophysics, Petrophysics, Geology, Geomechanics, Completion Engineering, Production Engineering and Reservoir Engineering methodologies to maximize well performance and completion design effectiveness.
Provide engineering support to clients' completion teams during completion operations in field and office environments.

Qualifications
M.Sc. degree in Petroleum Engineering.
Minimum of 4+ years completion design and operations experience on unconventional resources.
Previous experience with unconventional reservoirs and/or Permian Basin is desired.
Bass Ag
AG
Seismos is looking again for a Completion Engineer, shoot me your resume to my email listed above and I will hand it over to our Engineering Manager.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Bass:

Wanted to see if you are still with Seismos?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.