Job Network
Sponsored by

Civil Engineering Firm looking to hire engineers, construction managers, etc..

2,685 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oldag941
oldag941
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We need to fill a number of positions at multiple locations within both Texas and out of state.

We are the oldest civil firm in Texas. We have a great reputation and a great culture, augmented by a large number of Aggie Former Students.

Check out our posted positions and if interested, IM me.

https://www.freese.com/careers
oldag941
AG
Bump
MarleyFeed97
AG
Worked for FNI in a previous life myself and can vouch for the people, company and reputation within the industry...
-MarleyFeed97
oldag941
AG
Still looking. I'm specifically looking for an engineer that has experience in construction management. We touch a broad range of projects (most our design but some 3rd party); water/wastewater/utilities/transmission/transportation etc. My specific need is for the Dallas office, but we have needs at our other offices and for different roles as well.
oldag941
AG
Bump
fire09
AG
I've got a friend whose a former student and veteran, recent grad with construction management degree from UH, looking in Houston. Anything that may fit his skill set?
oldag941
AG
Yes, take a look or have him email me. Send me an IM and I'll give you my email address.
chn4
Can you please send me an email so I can reply with someone's resume I received last night (after we left a happy hour with a bunch of F&N folks) looking for a water/wastewater engineering position? He is an EIT and just moved to DFW from Wyoming. Super nice guy

charles@pumpsolutions.net
koadie
AG
Wouldn't have any need for any local or state government relations, would you?

Eph: 2:8
oldag941
AG
Doubtful. Don't think we are big enough and we handle most of that scope through professional organization we are members of.
oldag941
AG
Bump! We are still looking for construction managers or engineers (primarily civil and maybe mechanical) that would like to work on the construction side of the house. PM me if interested. A great firm and great opportunity within a busy industry.
oldag941
AG
Bump - still looking for Construction Managers for heavy civil projects.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.