Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for O&G Field Engineers

3,976 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Moh
Bass Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I work for an O&G technology company called Seismos. We are rapidly growing and we are focused in real-time intelligent completions. Currently we are in need of some more Field Engineers to start in the near future.

We are looking for new grads graduating this December with a degree in science or engineering and or recent grads with 1-2 years of oilfield experience, who are willing to work at hydraulic fracturing sites along side client consultants and completion engineers.

You would be expected to live in Austin, as you would work in the office in between projects working on R&D, Data analysis etc. after having days off of course. This is a salaried position with a daily field bonus + per diem. Must be a U.S. citizen and relocation is not available.

If you are interested email me your resume @ bassag09 at gmail dot com and I will forward it to our engineering manager.

aggie4231
AG
What about someone with 6 years experience in O&G and a biology degree.
TAMUG'04 Marine Fisheries.
Bass Ag
AG
Yeah go ahead and shoot me your resume, I think we know each other anyway.
koadie
AG
Would you guys have any openings for a field rep?

Eph: 2:8
SidetrackAg
AG
Is there a set schedule/rotation, or can you expect to be away for 80-90% of the time?
Bass Ag
AG
There is no set schedule with our jobs, but they are planned out with our clients months ahead of time and no on call situations occur where we are needed in west texas or wherever in the next 12 hours. There is downtime in between jobs so you are not in the field 80-90% of the time, that's why you are needed in the office after having days off.

We are looking to add some Field Engineers so we can establish a rotation when multiple jobs are happening at once and for jobs that last a while. On average if a job lasts longer then 20 days we rotate everyone out. Longest job to date has been 33 days.

Tex_Ag_2017
AG
Can you post your email address?
Bass Ag
AG
Rock Ag
AG
Any openings for a reservoir Geology grad?
Bass Ag
AG
Not at this time, we are currently fully staffed on the geo side of things.
Ag03 CQE
AG
How are y'all set up for quality management?
c1rca491
are you still looking for FEs?
Bass Ag
AG
Yes we need 2 more. Shoot me your resume bassag09 at gmail dot com
MouthBQ98
AG
Hell, I just got notified my employer is downsizing. I did 18 months working in offshore O&G but as an warehouse inventory analyst and materialsman, but did plenty of field work and overseas work and worked short and long rotations on rigs as well. I do live near Austin and have a BS in ID. Outside of that most of my experience is in telecom, but I do design engineering, data analysis, project management and such in that industry also.

reproag
AG
resume sent
I will NEVER apologize for being American
Bass Ag
AG
Bump, we are growing fast and we need some more Field Engineers!
rebelag62
AG
Still looking?
Bass Ag
AG
Yes we are looking for more field engineers to start toward the end of the year or early January.
rebelag62
AG
Resume sent! Thank you
Moh
AG
Is Seismos still looking to hire more engineers? I have sent you my resume with some questions last week so please let me know.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.