Job Network
Sponsored by

STRONG Viz Expert .AI graphic designer opportunity

1,101 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TOP Aggie
TOP Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,

How would you feel about the opportunity to help a local alumnus complete illustrative digital artwork for a right-brained personal finance book? It will enable philanthropic funding of nonprofits as the sales model encourages conscious capitalism.

I wrote and illustrated the storyboard for a creative book that's in the process of being completed. The intent is to launch this ASAP as an ebook, promote and enable conscious capitalism to fund philanthropies, and enrich minds.

I need a graphic designer who's an Adobe Illustrator guru, or well enough along the path that .AI file work is a breeze. If this work were a snow skiing run, it'd be a powdery off-piste black diamond; fun for those who know how to float thru it, difficult for those who don't, a worthy and rewarding challenge for the well-acclimated expert. Probably a bad metaphor for most of y'all.

The project features hand sketched images transferred into digital files; however, that part of it is 99% complete. I'm primarily looking to modify some artwork details. For example, the oxen need their final perfected image replaced everywhere it appears. There are also some spatial arrangement edits, .AI layers that need to be displayed, blurry .PNGs, and some basic formatting (verify transparent backgrounds).

If you'd like a tiny glimpse into the project, please visit www.bookofgitas.com . It lacks at least a handful of focused work hours for 100% completion of the original punch-list. Conservatively, there's about a day's work outstanding in order to make the ebook and its promotional artwork 100% complete per the original plan. Whether that's an 8 hour or 12 hour day depends on one's Illustrator expertise, ability to work in creative flow, and clear communication. Some may be able to accomplish it in only a handful of hours of focused work. Work volume is TBD as there is another creative design idea worth including that will require the utmost in attention to tedious details, above and beyond the already noteworthy standard. This nifty addition will take longer and may result in multiple hires if necessary. There could be other work opportunities on this path of value creation. Pay is competitive. My graphic designers who've contributed so far are unable to complete this work right now, so I'm seeking at least one immediate hire for this project. Perhaps we can find a way to bring value to others.

There may be an opportunity for us to create value together if you feel the fit of your expertise with my work needs is synergistic. Aggies have been tremendously fundamental to this project's development, and I'd like to keep it that way whether via hire or referral. Any interested students, alumni, or others are welcome to contact me with a note of their interest and portfolio samples for evaluation. I need to knock this out ASAP.

Please email topconsciousness@gmail.com with any letters of interest.

Meeting in Aggieland is preferable.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks again for your help Ags!

Gig 'Em & God Bless,

Tyler Gibbs
Creator / Creative Director / CEO
TOP Consciousness, LLC
www.topconsciousness.com
boom.
TOP Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
STOKED to sign a buddy of mine from our younger years, Winston Hoyle of Render Logic Studios, onboard with his graphic design expertise to close out the completion of the MVP for the "1st Book of Gitas: Personal Finance Made Simple".

To learn more, visit my LinkedIn post here:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6427307775340146688

Thanks for your interest, Ags.
boom.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.