Job Network
Sponsored by

Any Sage Experts? (Very temp work)

845 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ntxaggie
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi Short story long, I was part of an It association that was around nearly 50 years that dissolved last April. I was on the Board of Directors so I'm getting to deal with closing down of everything. A lot of the work is done, but taxes and 990's are not, not is anything put into the SAGE accounting software after 30 days from dissolvement.

Essentially I'm looking for someone who can do the Sage work and then the taxes. It's a big mess because we are now past due. None of us know anything about taxes and to make matters worse, this non-profit was in Kentucky.

Please no jackass responses about how we suck on closing and not getting stuff done on time. I do have a list of Sage people from the company I'm working through to see if they can help but thought I would try here as well.
nonameag99
http://alliancesg.com/

We use Alliance to consult on sage products that we have at work. They have consultants that you can talk to via phone at about $100 per hour. (I don't remember the exact rate)

Your accountant should be able to help you as well. If you don't have one, find one and you can probably solve your problems without having to mess with Sage.
ntxaggie
I will talk to my controller tomorrow - she has a small side business that does taxes, and we use Sage products here, so maybe she would be interested.

We also contract with Alliance, but recently had a very hard time getting support during a nightmare migration. The Senior Consultant Remote Support was billed at $185/hour.
ntxaggie
Sorry JMac07, looks like Alliance or someone is going to be a better option. My controller can't take on anything else right now.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.