Job Network
Sponsored by

Connections at Big Red Dog - Engineers and Consultants

1,017 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgEngr16
AgEngr16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any Ags working for Big Red Dog or have contacts with them?

I have an application in for a Graduate Engineer position in San Antonio and would appreciate any help getting in the door.
oldarmy76
Do you have any experience in land development? Are you only interested in big red dog?
AgEngr16
AG
I do not have any experience in land development. I can provide you my resume or you may visit my LinkedIn profile which details my experience (http://linkedin.com/in/codynedbalek ). I am open to exploring all career options.

Not specifically, I am interested in starting a career with a company that provides opportunity for growth, both professional and personal. The most important thing for me right now is finding a company that can provide exceptional benefits for me and my soon to be family. My wife and I out expecting our first daughter in November, so a company that provides a good work-life balance is also a huge plus.

I came across Big Red Dog and saw the opening and the outline of their provided benefits and have not seen a benefits package that matches what they offer. Although not many benefit summaries are as detailed as theirs.
KerrvilleAg
oldarmy76 said:

Do you have any experience in land development? Are you only interested in big red dog?
Have someone who might be interested for civil (water related) type job in SA or Hill Country area. Way to contact?
AgEngr16
AG
codynedbalek at g mail dot com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.