Job Network
Sponsored by

My wife is looking for an accounting job in Houston

1,851 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by pubman
BowSowy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Hello,

My wife is looking for a new job in financial accounting. She has experience with monthly journal entries, balance sheet preparation and reconciliation, review of cash deposits, and month end closes. If any of y'all are looking for someone with her experience or know of any jobs looking for someone with her experience, please let me know. You can either PM me or reply on here and I can provide contact details.

Thanks!
tukAg10
AG
Any experience with OGsys? or DocVu (not as important)? Our company is making strides to phase out our third party accounting.

I don't know all the details, but I know we are actively looking and conducting interviews. I can shoot you an email and see if it's something she's interested in.
cohibasymas
AG
Please forward her resume and any details about exactly what she's looking for, salary expectations, etc. to kristoferww at gmail dot com. I'd also be curious about what accounting systems she has experience with, as well as third party applications. Good luck!
BowSowy
AG
Sure thing, shoot me an email at rosskruger12@gmail.com and we can discuss further. Thanks for your response!
BowSowy
AG
Will do, she should be emailing you this afternoon. Thanks for the response!
Boats and Hose
AG
Have her send me her resume at boatsandhose2012@gmail.com
BowSowy
AG
Bump
Mustang1
AG
Opening at my company in Houston:

https://recruiting.ultipro.com/EDP1000EDP/JobBoard/02ecef4f-5f45-4c24-9f96-ab081706ce73/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=fbb4d0a6-6549-4bd6-a22e-ebd3bfa8290b
pubman
AG
Please have her send me her resume to rstanley@boltongroup.com I would be glad to try to help her find her next opportunity.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.