Job Network
Sponsored by

Creative Circle - Any experience with their recruiters?

720 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgNamedAustin
AgNamedAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I get calls/emails from Creative Circle all the time but have just now shown interest in a job they're placing.

The initial phone call went really well and the recruiter seemed to think I was a great fit for the position, but they've gone silent and I haven't heard anything in a week plus. Is that typically how these things go?

The position is senior level and reports to the CEO of the company. Do those kinds of positions take longer bc of busy schedules?

Thanks.
Swede
AG
I used to work for a competitor of theirs. They are typically known for mass marketing to both candidates and clients and then seeing what sticks as they send tons of resumes to clients or job reqs to candidates. I wouldn't expect to hear from an actual person on a regular basis.

I have some good recruiters with my old company if you want to talk to someone about opportunities and your value in the creative market. PM me and I'll share their info.
DeadCiv
AG
Swede said:

I used to work for a competitor of theirs. They are typically known for mass marketing to both candidates and clients and then seeing what sticks as they send tons of resumes to clients or job reqs to candidates. I wouldn't expect to hear from an actual person on a regular basis.

That's been my experience both as a hire-er and a hire-ee. Not a fan
PrincessButtercup
AG
Not a fan either. They always call with jobs and say "oh you'd be perfect! We'll talk tomorrow!" And I never hear from them again.
Synopsis
Swede said:

I have some good recruiters with my old company if you want to talk to someone about opportunities and your value in the creative market. PM me and I'll share their info.

That first paragraph - spot on. I've dealt with them before, they are your typical headhunting scammers.
Synopsis
PrincessButtercup said:

Not a fan either. They always call with jobs and say "oh you'd be perfect! We'll talk tomorrow!" And I never hear from them again.
AgNamedAustin
AG
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Pretty much spot on with the experience I've had over the past couple of weeks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.