Job Network
Sponsored by

Company is hiring! Multiple positions (Software Engineers, Solution Architects,etc)

2,790 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by exp
jakester03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy!

My company, Strongbox Data Solutions, is hiring! We have multiple positions open. I am the IT/DevOps Manager and we are looking for multiple software engineers, solution architects, etc.

We have offices in Austin, TX and Portland, OR. Even if the position says Portland we do have space in Austin. We are also open to remote for the right candidates.

https://strongbox-data-solution.workable.com/

We are a small company working in the data management platform space. The company has excellent benefits, a strong culture, and works on cutting edge technology.

If you feel you fit any of these positions, please email your resume and cover letter to me at jnewton@strongboxdata.com

Gig 'Em!
Jake
jakester03
AG
Bump. Check the link as there may be new positions posted. Reminder: ignore the location. While we'd prefer Austin or Portland, we are open for the right candidate!
jakester03
AG
Bump. We are still hiring!
jakester03
AG
Bump. Added new positions including an IT Systems Administrator!
jakester03
AG
Bump. Would love to add some Aggies here in North Austin!
DTX_12
AG
I'm moving out of Austin back to Houston, but I just have some general questions about the openings as I am a mechanical engineer by trade, but self taught in Python as I needed it to write some software for my business. Really have general questions about getting into that industry with out formal education in it.

I would PM, but I cant

my email is wayoung12@gmail.com

edit: I possibly know a few candidates that might be interested
exp
AG
You would PM but you choose not to. It's not true to say you can't.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.