Job Network
Sponsored by

Houston Hot Shot drivers needed

4,269 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got more business than I can handle right now. I'm turning away a lot of business every week because I am short good hot shot drivers.

If you are an owner operator in the Houston area, and would be interested in an opportunity to work for a company that respects you and will pay you very well in return for hard work, give me a call.

Veterans are highly valued at my company, as well.

Mike '92
Bird Dog
AG
Probably a dumb question, but are you are only interested in people with a CDL, 1-ton truck, and a gooseneck trailer?
AG
That is the most versatile option, but my number one preference is the quality of the driver. Good people are worth their weight in gold.

Why do you ask?
AG
I also have spots available for tractor trailer (flatbed) owner operators.
AG
ttt
AG
Still looking for good people.

If you are in another area of transportation, maybe driving for a beverage company, or perhaps working in the oilfield but are considering a change to something much less corporate (and much less stressful), hot shot can be a great option.

Also, we've had great luck with vets and retired law enforcement.

And gray hair is a plus, not a minus.

Contact info is in OP.

Gig'em!

Humble_Ag5
AG
I am a Former Grad/Athlete of A&M. I am currently a HS football coach looking for new field of work.My first child (future ag) Will be here soon and I would love an opportunity to spend more time/provide more financially for my family. I am willing to learn/earn my way into your industry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
AG
Humble, have we spoken already? If not, please give me a call to discuss. Number is in OP.

AgLA06
AG
Silverback?
AG
Yes sir
AgLA06
AG
I manage Vantage Logistics, LP in Houston. I'll try to reach out to you and introduce myself this week.
AG
Feel free to call anytime. Always happy to meet a fellow Ag!
AG
Coach Humble, if you're still interested, I'd like to speak with you. 713.933.4003
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.