Job Network
Sponsored by

Energy Transfer culture and hiring process

2,633 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SidetrackAg
AggieFabricator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for insight on what the hiring process is like for ETC, I have an interview Friday for a pipeline position.

Just curious what people like or don't like about the company, and long the process takes.
Cadet05
AG
I'm not in oil and gas, but I have been the head cook for one of their departments for the company's annual barbecue cook off in Houston. Those guys are a hoot! Seems to be a very family oriented company that cares about the morale of their employees.
OilFieldIRI
S
I interviewed with ETC a few years back for an analyst position. The people I met and communicated with were very friendly and knowledgeable. ETC also offered great benefits and bonus packages at the time. I had to pass on the job offer but have even remained in contact with the person who I interviewed with. Good luck!
ChrisTAMU
AG
The people I know there like the company. And they pay well, I am told. Good luck with your interview.
SidetrackAg
AG
ETC, or ETP?
evestor1
they are a good group.

evestor1@gmail.com
Hoyt Ag
AG
What position did you apply for? I work in the downtown Houston office and can give some insight via email.
ChrisTAMU
AG
Fair point, ETP.
SidetrackAg
AG
Thanks. I was confused for a second.
SidetrackAg
AG
Do you mind if i email you also? Not looking for a job, just some general questions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.