Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for a Film Internship in Austin

1,087 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SidetrackAg
Rycher92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying to help out my son. He is currently majoring in film at ACC and is looking for a Internship this summer. He will be graduating in December and has applied to several places but has not had any luck. If anyone has any leads or contacts please email me at mmsx3 at yahoo.com.
Living Legend
AG
If he can't find one, I would recommend him to start shooting his own films as soon as possible. He should probably start doing that regardless if he finds an internship.
500,000ags
AG
You stop all this foolishness and go pick up some petro engineering or accounting books. ASAP.
AggieOO
What is he looking for within the film industry? I know people in Austin, but they will probably want some more info.
Rycher92
He is looking to make contacts and learn the industry. His end goal is to produce his own films. He has volunteered on a film and at SXSW. Also, a film he did for school was shown at SXSW this year. If you email me I can have him send you his resume mmsx3@yahoo.com
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Is the film industry like the music industry where everyone thinks they've got a shot, but less than 1% can make a real living at it?

SidetrackAg
AG
It seems that way. Everyone waiting tables in California is waiting for their big break
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.