I have a good friend, Paul, who owns Texas Pools here in The Woodlands. He reached out to me as he already has a few Aggie Landscape Architects working for him and he has been pleased with their performance. He is hoping to tap into the Aggie network and see if he can land a few more hardworking Aggies. At any rate, he is a top notch individual and I'd encourage anybody looking for a job to consider the following job description:

Quote:

Sales and Design Professional for In-Ground Swimming Pools
Full-time, Commission
Texas Pools has been designing and building top-tier swimming pools since 1980. Texas Pools designs and constructs all types and sizes of pool, spa, and water feature projects. Unique, technically challenging, creative designs are our specialty and we have over 260 awards to show for them. We are currently seeking a Sales and Design Professional to add to our team.
Candidates should have at least 3 years of sales experience in a "big ticket" or "high end" environment and be able to work well under pressure. Must be able to comfortably and confidently interact with, sell to, and design for high-end and high-profile clients. Texas Pools offers a supportive company culture and will train the right person who is honest, goal oriented, ethical, and committed to providing outstanding service.
Ideal candidates may have a background in artistry, landscape architecture, design, etc.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to info@texaspools.com