Job Network
Sponsored by

Construction Company Looking for a CEO...

2,225 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Corps_Ag12
brewsky2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am the owner of a company that will likely be in the Aggie 100 this year and my health is dictating that I hire on a good Ag to run it. Must have in depth knowledge of the construction business and a rich management background. Please PM me if you are interested.
cohibasymas
AG
I'm sorry to hear of your declining health. Have you/would you consider working with an executive recruiting firm to find the right fit (I'm not a recruiter, but I know many good ones). Also, have/would you consider bringing your company to the attention of a private equity firm that would have the resources to buy you out and install their own management team? I'm a CPA and have these kinds of conversations frequently - thought I'd ask. If I can be of help in any way, please reach out at kris dot russell at growthforce dot com
SockDePot
Interested, but don't have pm, can you post your email so I can email?
brewsky2002
SockDePot
Got it, you can take it down if you want
Heeb
AG
PM sent
schmellba99
AG
Interested, but don't have PM, can you post your address again? Or if you don't want to re-post, shoot me an email at schmellba at yahoo.com and I'll respond back.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Damn, probably 10 years too soon
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.