Job Network
Sponsored by

Looking for a Postion in the Austin Area

1,159 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BigO93
shrugs17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My name is Matt Juengel and I played baseball at A&M from 2010-2012 and graduated from A&M. I was drafted by the Miami Marlins in 2012 and just recently retired from pursuing a career in Major League Baseball. I currently live in Austin and I am interested in any job opportunities that any of you may be aware of in the Austin area. If you have any leads please let me know.

Complaint Investigator
AG
Might help if you put what your degree was in, if you've had any other jobs/experience, and what sort of career you might be interested in pursuing. My company (tech) is hiring like crazy, and there are plenty of middle aged married women who would probably like to ogle you on the daily.

I also have no idea why that emoji is being used, but F it.
tamc93
AG
I am looking for another "position" player for our softball team, but you probably want something that pays the bills.

As suggested post your experience/degree ... plenty of jobs in Austin if you are not too picky.
BigO93
AG
Good morning Matt. My company has an open outside sales position in the Austin / San Antonio area. Not sure of your desired career but would be willing to talk with you to see if it could be a fit. Please email me your contact info & resume.

Jason

jasono@starpipeproducts.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.