Job Network
Sponsored by

Boston area: Financial Analyst II-Corporate Finance

1,077 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DeadCiv
seankwest
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a financial analyst to assist with pricing models, monthly reporting, and provide analysis on key projects. Our office is located in metro west Boston, healthcare industry, lot of room for growth. Link to posting below but let me know if anyone is interested in knowing more. Thanks!

https://jobs.fmcna.com/job/waltham/financial-analyst-ii-corporate-finance/488/7242135
DeadCiv
AG
I'm not a financial guy, but will put the word out for you.

I AM a marketing guy however, and I noticed there is a Senior Marketing Role available. Might you have any connections or insights into that position?

seankwest
Hi there - if you could put the word out that would be much appreciated! That marketing role looks like it is in our products division. It is probably a good space to be in as we have done some large acquisitions in that space recently and they are looking to grow. I know a couple people there, do you mind passing along your information or we could connect on LinkedIn? Let me know what you prefer as I am happy to help in any way I can.
DeadCiv
AG
Sean,

I'm just following up in the hope that there is something to follow up on. You can reach me via LinkedIn or at alfred dot A dot link at gmail.

Thx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.